In this lesson, you can learn how to learn English vocabulary as well as how to use and remember it.
You can see the common mistakes which many English learners make when learning vocabulary, and you’ll see several simple, practical ideas that you can use to build your English vocabulary and remember what you learn. Learn how to learn and remember English vocabulary quickly and efficiently.
Speaking with another person will also help you remember the vocabulary you learn. Try a lesson with a teacher today and see how classes can help you improve:
See the full version of this lesson with text on our website:
1. Learn Only What Has Meaning to You 0:48
2. Learning Active Vocabulary vs. Passive Vocabulary 4:51
3. Learn Vocabulary in Meaningful Phrases and Sentences 7:59
4. How to Review and Remember English Vocabulary 12:33
This lesson will help you:
– Understand learning methods that will help you learn English vocabulary.
– See what learning active vocabulary is and what learning passive vocabulary is.
– Learn vocabulary in meaningful phrases and sentences.
– Use methods to review and remember English vocabulary.
See more free English lessons like this on our website: