Recover USB drive not recognized? Try Recoverit:
The “USB not recognized” error message commonly occurs when using USB device. So this video will show you detailed solutions on how to fix usb not recognized on Window 10/7/8.
Solution 1: Use Hardware and Device Troubleshooter
1. Open Control Panel (Press ‘Windows+S’ and type ‘control panel’ and click OK)
2. Select “Troubleshoot” on the Control Panel and click “Hardware and Sound”
3. Select “Hardware and Devices” and click “Next”. It will detect if there are any problems, most probably it will recognize and try to fix the USB device problem automatically.
4. After a while, click on “Apply this fix” and try to see whether the issue is getting fixed or not
Solution 2: Uninstall and then reconnect the USB device
1. Open Device Manager (Press ‘Windows+S’ and type Device Manager.)
2. Select Disk Drives from the list of hardware
3. Right click the external USB drive that has the “USB device not recognized” issue. Select Uninstall.
4. After uninstalled, unplug the USB
5. Wait for a while and then reconnect the USB device, check to see if the USB drive has loaded in the Windows Explorer.
Solution 3: Update the USB Device Drivers
1. Right click on Windows Logo and click Device manager to open “Device Manager”;
2. Target to “Universal Serial Bus controllers” and double click on it. It will display a list of USB controllers.
3. Right click each of them and select “Update driver”
4. Select “Search automatically for updated driver software” on the window and allow the process to run.
5. After that, you will get noticed that The best drivers for your device are already installed
If you don’t want to follow the text guide, just check the video from timestamps to unlock more useful solutions:
Solution 1: Use Hardware and Device Troubleshooter 01:11
Solution 2: Uninstall and then reconnect the USB device 01:44
Solution 3: Update the USB Device Drivers 02:18
Solution 4: Reinstall USB controllers 02:57
Solution 5: Fixing USB Root Hub 03:23
Solution 6: Disable USB selective suspend settings 03:48
By the way, in the worst-case scenario, if you may have to format the drive to make it usable again and lose the data that was on the USB drive to circumvent the device not recognized error, you can try Recoverit data recovery software to recover your data!
Related tutorial for reference:
SUBSCRIBE to get more lost file recovery solutions:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
, device manager win xp.
Xem thêm các bài viết Công Nghiệp: https://maturegamerpodcast.com/category/cong-nghiep